Washington Shared Parenting

November 20, 2011

Alienated from your Children – 3 tips to a successful reunion

Filed under: Uncategorized — jjohnston @ 10:52 pm

Dr. Jeanne King, ph.d offers some times for a successful re-union with an estranged child.   Great advice, wishing I had read this article about 6 months ago!

Many non-custodial parents have these same issues, they have been estranged from their children, and later find the opportunity to meet them and rekindle a lost relationship.

If you have tips to offer others, that have worked for you, now is a great time to help someone in need – please post your comments.


Drugs Affecting Levitra Generic Tadalafil Review Viagra Color Of Pill No Prescription Propecia Cheap Viagra Cananda Viagra Australia Viagra Australia Cheap Viagra Without Prescription Phentermine Pills Non Prescription Cialis Online Pharmacy Levitra Online Pharmacy Levitra Purchase Cheap Cialis Online Cialis For Sale Cheap Cialis Erectile Dysfunction Benefits Of Viagra For Men Viagra Patent 2019 Over The Counter Anti Depressants Using Viagra Correctly Medicine Fluconazole


  1. All I want for Christmas is for our State Legislature to start protecting children – give us Shared Parenting and reduce the cost of the courts. Oh wait, you don’t care, the family courts are funded by Title IV-D from Social Security. And, your friends at the Bar Association make a nice living off of all of the issues in the courts.

    Sorry, I mistook the legislature in Washington for someone that cares about children. Pigs!

    Comment by Snoco Sum Biatch — November 21, 2011 @ 4:18 am

  2. the reference you site is suspicious, reading into her website Alienated from your Children – reveals that Dr. Jeanne is focused almost exclusively on women…..

    Comment by Old Ranger — January 22, 2012 @ 2:18 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress